At James J. Pasquali Law Firm, Our immigration practice includes but is not limited to family immigration matters, green cards, H1-B visas, citizenship, employment visas and complex deportation cases. We are one of the only firm that focuses on the consequences that criminal cases can impose on your immigration status.
Because we care about the attorney-client relationship, you will have access to a lawyer in English or Spanish, without the need of translators.
- Woman receives $240,000 for injuries received from boxes falling on her at retail store.
- Woman receives $120,000 for cervical spine injury requiring epidural steroid injections after automobile accident.
- Man in mid-30s receives $120,000 in damages for cervical spine fracture suffered in truck collision.
- Woman in her early 20s receives $96,000 for physical and psychological damages caused by food tampering at restaurant.
- Man in mid-20s receives $31,107 in damages for back injury suffered from truck wreck caused by downed power line.
We speak spanish.